Monday, January 31, 2011

Welcome - and thank you for joining

Guys,

I just wanted to thank every one of for you joining my blog - and affirming your commitment to getting/staying healthy and in shape.

In an effort to make this blog more interactive, please feel free to leave a comment on any of the posts I make (comment button is near the bottom of the page.) They say to become an expert, it takes 10,000 hours of practice. I'm a little short of that total, and thus my comments are both open to interpretation and correction...

Also, feel free to introduce yourself on the blog. I think I know most people who are on here, but I doubt anyone else does. Post your goals, ideas, limitations, motivations etc. that you want to share with us.

Finally, so as not to inundate your email box with my worthless ramblings, I hope to post a new blog once per week (this one doesn't count).

On Wednesday, I hope to discuss "getting to the gym"... and by this I don't mean your mode of transport ;) What motivates you to get up at 5am? Or hit the gym after a long day in the office when you want nothing more than your couch or a hot bath?

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment